This week 'in summary': things that happened, things you need to know about, things you don't need to know about (but I'll share it anyways), and anything else I feel like putting into words.
- Blake Lively is pregnant. See her gorgeous bridal shower here (tie-dyed onsies have never been so chic).
- Olivia Palermo is FINALLY talking about coming out with her own clothing line. Hopefully soon!
- If this is true about Bey and Jay, Christmas has come early.
- Further more...all the Carter's in Paris.
- Tyra Banks is set to launch her own makeup line, I'm not sure how I feel about it, but her quote made me laugh: "Without makeup, I would have never been a supermodel. I don't wake up with naturally sculpted cheekbones — I paint them on!" Heard that!
- Lastly in case you've been hiding under a rock, Malala Yousafzay was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize - the youngest awardee ever, in any category.