Oh hi, November, thanks for the snow! This morning we woke up to snow on the hills and puddles on the ground. Which means it's officially coat season; and in honor of that, here is a little round-up of coats I am loving right now:
- I cannot wait for K&K to Take the Hamptons and the premier of House of DVF, both tomorrow night.
- Thank goodness I know some adorable children, because this is going to be amazing, and I want to buy everything. (Kate Spade for Gap? YES please!)
- Whether you love or hate K&K West, you're sure to get a giggle out of these besties impersonating them.
- Lauren Conrad cut her hair; it makes me consider hitting the scissors...almost.
- North and Blue's Halloween costumes.
- My new neighbor/friend introduced me to this and this; it wouldn't be right to not pay it forward.
- Trying to up your insta.game? Read this. And download afterlight.
- From Karl to Bey: H&M collaborating through the years.
Enjoy? Sign up for more!