I hate to say it, but I'm gonna miss 2014. It was such an amazing year for me that I really don't want to let go of it - but, here's to hoping 2015 will be even better! In 2014, I got engaged, I moved, I graduated, I started a new job, I started Boxwood Avenue. I mean, come on! Does it get better than that? But you can't freeze time, and I know 2015 will be full of goals, accomplishments, and new beginnings - I'm getting married, my sister is graduating from high school, and growing Boxwood Avenue will be my motivation. To start 2015 off with a bang, I have officially changed my Etsy shop's name to match Boxwood Avenue and LLC'd it all together (keep an eye out for much much more coming to B|A's Etsy soon)!
In case you've been busy recovering from your Christmas cookie coma let me fill you in:
- Kanye released a new song (Kim says it's her favorite), featuring Paul McCartney, you know who Paul McCartney is right?
- Poor Teresea is off to prison.
- Jessica Simpson's little girl is so so cute.
- The 2015 fashion cheat sheet - everything you need to know.
- K&K for Balmain.
- Lastly, for those of you who decided to add 'join a book club' to your New Year's resolution, this is for you.
Wanna check out some of Boxwood Avenue's Etsy listings?
Submit your e-mail below for 10% off Etsy shop orders!