It's officially March! All of our bulbs are starting to bloom, and even the apple tress are starting to blossom. This is a major disappointment because we will most likely get another big freeze, which will kill all of the blooms, thus no apples in the fall.
This week, I was reminded of how kind all of the women whom I've met through Boxwood Avenue are. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to make friends near and far; thanks to all of you for being so awesome!
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar dress was stolen, then returned. Doesn't everyone know real jewels haven't been used on dresses since Cleopatra died?
- The fashion week madness continues, I've given up with keeping up...
- Victoria's Secret accused of underpaying angels. The horror!
- An excuse to have a child, like right now: Kate Spade for kids!
- Currently drooling over - 66 of Olivia Palermo's best looks in honor of her birthday.
- ...and dreaming of this ottoman finding its way into my living room.
Why don't we make it official and seal the deal?