I am just finishing up packing for another girl's weekend away, this time we are off to Mammoth. My sister is turning 18 at the end of this week, so we are celebrating with one of her two favorite things: skiing! I skied growing up, and even raced a little bit, but eventually pursued other passions - I also have a terrible pain tolerance when it comes to my feet, and ski boots and I just don't mix. Thus, I won't be doing any skiing, but I am excited to head to the mountains.
We're staying in a rented cabin, so I've packed up my sewing machine, a load of fabric, and lots of other blog related things to keep me company. I've also got an urge to go for a hike while I am there (I hate hiking, so who knows where this urge is coming from). I will definitely be missing my pup, but it will be great to spend some one on one time with my sis and aunt.
This week I posted all about our trip to San Francisco and my dress hunt. Here's what else happened:
- Reed Krakoff is going on hiatus for awhile, but I'm sure when he comes back, he'll be better than ever.
- In case you missed fashion week(s), here's your fall/winter cheat sheet.
- This hilarious video of Obama is a must watch, regardless of your political party.
- Kate Middleton is almost as good as Blake when it comes to dressing the bump.
- I am dying to give this IKEA hack a go, loving all of the dalmatian print!
- Um HELLO: this collab is everything! (Nordstrom, DVF, Theory, Current/Elliot - just to name a few!) We knew indigo was making a run for its money, this shirt is my favorite.
- And as promised via instagram, the song we think the horses sing every morning while they work.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone; I can't wait for you to see what I've got in store for you...two adorable easter projects that will make your table festive!
Don't miss out! Sign up for e-mails: