I went all day today thinking it was Monday, I even went so far as to wish my sister a happy birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow, not today, and today is not Monday, it's Sunday. Needless to say, I felt like a terrible sister for wishing her a happy birthday on the wrong day!! Having a sister is the best thing in the world, and I feel so lucky to have the one that I do. She keeps me sane, and encourages me to be a stronger and braver person. This quote reminded me of her...
...and in other news from around the web:
- We finally know B&R's baby name: James. How adorable!
- I'd say this is just a rumor, but thoughts are, Gisele is retiring.
- Pucci named a new creative director.
- JUST IN TIME, for me to find some bridal shoes, Sophia Webster debuts her new bridal line.
- If you're gonna eat a girl scout cookie, you might as well have wine with it.
- I will be giving this a DIY try this week.