This weekend my sister, bridesmaids, aunt, mom, future mother-in-law, and I traveled to San Francisco in search of the perfect wedding dress. Had I known how rushed dress shopping was, I definitely would have booked multiple appointments and been much more prepared than I was. More on that to come later this week! But for now let's chat about....
- Kim's hair. Oh. My. Gosh.
- The fashion week madness is still happening, now - in Paris.
- 97,000 sequins graced the runway as Chanel appeared before a London audience for the very first time. Ever.
- We still don't know the name, but we do know B & R aren't getting any sleep.
- BHLDN is releasing new dresses in two day, but I'm still loving the Adelaide gown like nobody's business.
- The most bananas thing to happen to subscription style services.
- Today is International Women's Day, so here's to all my sisters out there makin their dreams come true! One in particular launched her re-branded business, and it's stunning, head over and check it out!
I can't wait to share my San Francisco photos, and my dress searching struggles. I forgot to hit publish on this last night, so happy Monday to you all!
Don't miss any of the fun!