The past week and a half has been so crazy, I haven't had time to do anything. It's all I could do to keep up with the laundry and make sure everyone was fed. So this week I will make up for lost time with a few extra posts! Because I do NOT want to slip up and leave Boxwood Ave in the dust! Luckily, things are finally starting to slow down, so today, we relaxed and cut down our Christmas tree.
- Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran killed it!
- Lose yourself watching the angels cover "Shake It Off".
- Is it okay to be jealous of a four year old? Meet Fashion by Mayhem, J Crew's newest designer.
- And to further justify why I NEED this Milly coat, Kate Middleton's chic NYC outfits, (if I ever meet Beyonce, it's what I'd want to be wearing too, you go Kate).
- I also need a camel coat so I can dress like Kimye, I'm thinking this or this (or this if I was a billionaire).