Baked Brie with Figs and Honey Appetizer
Looking for a delicious appetizer recipe to serve this holiday season? You’ll love this simple baked brie appetizer with honey & figs!
Baked Brie with Figs & Honey
Brie is one of my go-to entertaining tricks. Everyone loves it! This gooey, yummy cheese is so versatile, and can be served plain, or dressed up with honey, fruit, and even puff pastry!
Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes with you that makes entertaining a breeze! This fig and brie appetizer is beyond delicious. Plus, it’s incredibly easy!
I love drizzling this appetizer with honey and sprinkling it with high quality sea salt (Maldon is my favorite). The crunch of freshly toasted baguette mixed with the soft cheese is the perfect combination. The sweetness of fig and honey is perfectly balanced with the saltiness of the cheese.
Looking for more appetizer recipes?
I hope you enjoy this yummy appetizer, I think it’s going to become one of your favorites too!
If you’re looking for even more appetizer ideas, I’ve joined a group of friends to share some delicious recipes! Just scroll down to see them all!
- 1 loaf French baguette
- 6-8 ripe figs
- 1 round brie cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- sea salt for garnish
- herbs for garnish
- Slice a French baguette into 1/2 “ pieces on the diagonal.
- Brush each slide with a little olive oil.
- Broil in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- While the bread is toasting, slice the brie cheese into 1/8” slices about the size of a silver dollar.
- Remove the bread from the oven, place a slice of cheese on each piece of bread and return to the oven. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and place each piece on a serving platter.
- Cut figs into 1/8” rounds, and place one round atop each piece of bread. Drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- If desired, garnish with fresh thyme or rosemary.
More Easy Appetizers!
Delicious Warm Cheddar Cheese Dip by Ella Claire & Co. | Baked Brie & Walnut Puffs by On Sutton Place | Baked Delicata Rings by Inspired by Charm | Baked Brie with Figs and Honey
Fall Charcuterie Platter by Craftberry Bush | Truffle, Almond, & Apple Flatbread by The Chronicles of Home | Lady Mary’s Crab Canapes by Town and Country Living | Roasted Grapes on Baguette by Tidbits
Zucchini Tart with Goat Cheese by My Sweet Savannah | Mini Pumpkin Pies by Shabby FuFu | Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers by Farmhouse on Boone | Fall Charcuterie by Happy Happy Nester
Roasted Garlic Hummus by Home Made Lovely | Smoky Cheese Ball by Tidy Mom | Easy Skillet Brie by French Country Cottage | Gluten + Dairy Free Herbed Boursin with Cranberry Almond Crackers by Zevy Joy