Easy Holiday Gin Cocktail
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
So excited to share my holiday gin cocktail recipe. It’s my go-to drink year round, and is probably the drink I most often make at home!
However, it’s been a long week, and I promise to update this blog post to share a little more about why this recipe is my absolute favorite gin cocktail, but until then, I wanted to post it just in case you wanted to give it a try this New Year’s Eve! I love adding a little something extra with these Pine & Herb Stir Sticks to make it festive!
- 1/2 bottle brut Champagne
- 8 oz. Uncle Val's Botanical Gin (vital!)
- 3 oz. simple syrup
- Juice from 2 lemons
- In a cocktail shaker, combine lemon juice, simple syrup, and gin. Shake well over ice.
- Pour into a large pitcher and top with champagne. Stir well until combined.
- Divide into glasses and garnish with lemon slices, enjoy!
- (If you decide to double this, stir in the second half of the simple syrup in 1 oz. increments until you reach your desired sweetness level. It's easy to overdo it!)