Budget Friendly Fall Decor
Today I’m rounding up some of my favorite budget friendly fall decor!
Thank you so much for stopping by! This post contains affiliate links, I receive a small amount of compensation if you choose to purchase from my links (for example – as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases). I only link to products that I know and love!
Budget Friendly Fall Decor
As I transition into this new season, I find myself reaching for sweaters and wanting all things cozy!
It’s so fun to update my home with fall-esque decor. I try to add splashes of fall without going full on pumpkin just yet.
To bring out the fall vibes I start with layering some cozy knit pillows, fall candles, rich greenery, and richly colored artwork.
Affordable Cozy Throws & Pillows
Where to shop for budget friendly fall decor?
- Target: They have great furniture and textiles that won’t break the bank!
- World Market: I love finding kitchen goodies here!
- Thrift Stores: great for vases, candle sticks, and glassware!
- Antique Stores: perfect for finding vintage artwork and frames.
- HM Home: I love their assortment of throws and linen pillows!
Affordable Fall Decor
Fall Decorating Tip:
When decorating for fall, it’s all about the rich colors, cozy textiles, and layered materials. I love mixing chunky knit blankets with leather accents and acting color with artwork and florals!
More fall decorating ideas:
Incorporate fall colors into your home with vintage artwork that features an Earthy color palette. Think greens, burnt orange, reds, and gold / wood tones!
Where to find affordable vintage artwork?
Looking for beautiful vintage artwork without breaking the bank? There are a few ways to get the look for less!
- Antique / Thrift Stores: It might take a little more time to hunt down the most beautiful pieces, but it’s often worth the extra time! You can find incredible frames for $5-$50! Sometimes the art is great, but sometimes it’s pretty awful, which leads me to…
- Did you know you can print out museum art for free!? Yep – The Met, National Gallery, and Art Institute of Chicago all have free catalogues you can download and print! It takes a little time to sift through things to find the perfect piece, but you can’t beat free art!
- If you don’t have time to sort through thousands of art pieces, try curated museum art print shops like Vintage Supply, Juniper Print Shop, or Pulp Print Shop.
Fall wouldn’t be complete without a pumpkin spice candle burning! My friend Alex recently launched her candle company, Black Barn Home Co. All of her candles are scented with essential oils and every aspect is made in the USA!