Easy Appetizer Recipes for Fall: Featuring Warm Brie with Candied Walnuts
Entertaining is made easy with these quick and delicious fall appetizer recipes!
fall appetizer recipes!” width=”2500″ height=”3745″>
- 1 round Brie Cheese
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Use a serrated knife to cut "the top" of the brie off, exposing the cheese inside.
- Place the brie on a cookie sheet and warm in the oven for about 10 minutes. Check on it regularly. You want the cheese warm, but you don't want it to melt completely!
- While the brie warms, combine walnuts, sugar, and syrup in a small sauce pan. Warm over low heat until the nuts become candied. Stirring regularly. About 10 minutes.
- Once the brie is warm and the nuts are candied, place the brie on a serving platter. Top the cheese with the nuts. Drizzle with honey or more syrup if desired. Serve with a baguette or apple slices!
Brie is my go-to cheese for entertaining and one of my favorite easy fall appetizer recipes! It’s creamy texture is loved by all and it pairs well with so many different flavors! Plus it’s relatively inexpensive for serving a large crowd!
fall appetizer recipes!” width=”2500″ height=”3413″>
Entertaining is one of my very favorite things! With limited restaurants around us, welcoming friends in for a fall cocktail or delicious appetizer is always a joy! I hope you try some of these yummy easy fall appetizer recipes, let me know what you think!
20 easy fall appetizer recipes
Spinach Artichoke + Green Chile Dip by Ella Claire | Baked Garlic Knots by Sweet C’s | Savory Pumpkin Hummus by Zevy Joy | Spiced Warm Brie by Boxwood Avenue | Sea Salt Dinner Rolls and Herb Butter by House 214 Design
Roasted Stuffed Figs by Town and Country Living | Cranberry Sweet Potato Rounds by Tidy Mom | Gluten Free Baked Brie by Taryn Whiteaker | Healthy Pumpkin Dip by Tidbits | Fig Prosciutto Sweet Potato Bites by The Chronicles of Home
Beet Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Basil by My Sweet Savannah | Cheddar Bacon Beer Dip by Inspired by Charm | Pumpkin Sheet Pan Nachos by Farmhouse of Boone | Everything but the Bagel Bubble Bread by Nest of Posies | Garlic Smashed Potatoes by Julie Blanner
Olive Pecan Cheese Log by anderson + grant | Stuffed Peppers by Nesting with Grace | Chicken Cranberry Meatballs by Shabby Fu Fu | Chicken Pot Pie Bites by Nina Hendrick | Cranberry Almond Mini Cheese Ball Bites by Summer Adams