5 Easy Fall Appetizers to Try This Season
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
Looking for quick and delicious fall appetizers? Scroll down to get this baked brie with candied walnuts, the perfect fall appetizer to throw together last minute! It’s beyond easy and tastes so much fancier than it is. Plus get the links to 5 other quick and easy appetizer recipes perfect for the cooler weather!
Easy and Delicious Fall Appetizer Recipes to Love
Entertaining is one of my very favorite things! With limited restaurants around us, welcoming friends in for a fall cocktail or delicious appetizer is always a joy! Creating the perfect atmosphere with yummy food and festive festive tablescapes makes our time together even more enjoyable. I hope you try some of these yummy easy fall appetizer recipes, let me know what you think!
Warm Brie with Candied Walnuts
Baked brie with walnuts is a simple dish that will elevate your entertaining! Brie is my go-to cheese for entertaining and one of my favorite easy fall appetizer recipes. It’s creamy texture is loved by all and it pairs well with so many different flavors!
This quick and easy appetizer recipe is absolutely mouth watering! The creamy cheese, crunchy nuts, sweet glaze, and crusty bread are the perfect combination.
Pro Tip: Keep it gluten free! If you’re hoping to keep this gluten free, you can serve with sliced vegetables or apples!
Level Up Your Cheese Board
Pairing the brie with homemade jams and spreads is just another element your guys will love. Here are some you might enjoy:
Looking for something a little sweet to serve as a fall appetizer for Halloween or Thanksgiving? Pumpkin pie dip is a crowd pleaser, especially for the little ones!
This SIMPLE artichoke dip just has three ingredients! It’s my family’s favorite appetizer recipe, and I think you’ll love it too!
This easy finger food is the perfect bite size appetizer for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving. Figs are in season and the not-too-sweet best friend to brie! Drizzle with a little honey and top with flaky sea salt – YUM!
If you want an addicting alternative to chips, look no further than roasted chickpeas! When roasted at a high temperature, they turn into irresistible crunchy morsels that satisfy your craving for something salty!
- 1 round Brie Cheese
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Use a serrated knife to cut "the top" of the brie off, exposing the cheese inside.
- Place the brie on a cookie sheet and warm in the oven for about 10 minutes. Check on it regularly. You want the cheese warm, but you don't want it to melt completely!
- While the brie warms, combine walnuts, sugar, and syrup in a small sauce pan. Toast over medium-low heat until the nuts become candied. Stirring regularly. About 10 minutes.
- Once the brie is warm and the nuts are candied, place the brie on a serving platter. Top the cheese with the nuts. Drizzle with honey or more syrup if desired. Serve with a baguette or apple slices!